Communications Manager (0335)
- Salary:8,500-10,200 PLN gross depending on experience
- Contract Type:Indefinite
- Hours:Full Time
- Closing Date:2 July 2020
- First Interview Dates:Week commencing 13th July
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to lead our Polish communications function. In this role you will be overseeing all communications activity across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), providing strategic advice and coordination while protecting and enhancing our reputation.
You will be reporting to the Head of Strategic Communications in London, but will also have a strong working relationship with the Head of Poland and CEE in Warsaw, and Communications colleagues in London. You will also have line-management responsibilities for our Warsaw-based communications staff.
In this role your main duties will include:
- Strategic communications and media work
- Relationship management
- Protecting and enhancing ClientEarth’s reputation in CEE
- Line Management
See the Job Description (below) for a full list of duties for this role.
- A degree in a relevant discipline, or exceptional professional experience in the field.
- Experience of devising and implementing high-impact communications strategies designed to influence decision-makers
- Experience of working with national and international media to land stories and organisational messages that further agreed strategic aims
- Experience of working with a wide range of partner organisations to ensure coordinated communications
- Experience of reframing complex material for a broad range of audiences
- Experience of working in a busy press office environment and a strong news sense
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and managing reputational risk
- Experience of building and protecting the reputation of an organisation
- Fluent in Polish and English. Fluency in another European language is desirable
See the Job Description (below) for a full list of requirements for this role.
The salary bracket above indicates actual budget available for this role.
ClientEarth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that ClientEarth will only be able to employ those who have the pre-existing legal right to work in Poland.
Create job alerts and receive notifications by email when suitable vacancies are published on this site.